9.27.2007

My suggestions for Saturday...

First of all sleep in. There's a lot of stuff to do and you don't want to tire out before you see everything. Eat something healthy and drink plenty of water.

Now, the first stop of the evening should be MINT Gallery's "What's Your Twenty?" Get there early so you get first choice of art all priced at $20. I've seen some of the stuff, I promise you can find yourself of steal.

At this point, I'd head over to Foundation One Studios in Decatur. If you've never been there, get it together. Only once have I been disapointed by a show at F1 and I blame myself. Anyways, don't worry if you miss the opening on this, you'll have a few weeks to stop by and see the show before it dissapears. Focus on catching all the one night events such as...

Underdogs of Atlanta at Soapbox Studios.



Or, if you imagined yourself witnessing something a bit stranger yet possibly amazing, maybe this is the event for you.

No comments: