5.03.2007

Slow week...call for suggestions

I've been slow posting things this week due to extreme business on my part and a bit of a lull in the underground art world. Don't worry, there are bunch of cool shows coming up in the next couple of months including a couple of skateboard shows, kites, mixtapes, and Foundation One with the impossible task of living up to their last show. In the meantime, I'm working on upgrading to Thought-Marker 2.0. Hopefully I'll be up on ThoughtMarker.com in the next couple of months and the site will be better, stronger, and faster. We have the technology. Anybody who has any thoughts on improving the site, please leave a comment or drop me an email at mike.germon@gmail.com. I already have a list of improvements and changes to make, but I'd love to hear what other people think, so let me know.

No comments: