8.07.2007

Beep Beep Gallery Packs in the Freshness

Sorry about the lack of posts the last couple of weeks. I've been up in Athens working on a film. I do have a nice picture from the street (think A town regular but from Athens) that I will post as soon as I gather enough energy to plug my camera to my Macbook TM. Now I'll get to it.

Beep Beep Gallery is hosting its 3rd event in 4 weeks. This will also be the last chance to see "Concrete Jungle", my curatorial debut at the gallery. Check out some pics here. Ans here's the scoop on this Saturdays festivities:

Zine launch party at Beep Beep Gallery,

introducing LAZLO HOLLYFELD!
volume one, issue one:
SEX MACHINES: COPS REAL AND IMAGINARY
(a collection of drawings by Erin Bassett)

SERVED FRESH:
-Donuts, Hoagies, and Beer
-Live Performance by Sassparilla the singing gorilla
(everyone's favorite boy in blue!)
- Polaroid mugshots by Click Clique ($4)
-Limited edition handpainted copies of LAZLO HOLLYFELD

Everyone who comes dressed as a cop gets a prize!!

AUGUST 11 9-12pm

BEEP BEEP GALLERY