2.05.2007

TindelMichi at Foundation One

For the past couple of weeks, I've been rocking this button that Michi gave me. Thanks Michi.

This pin is a sneak preview of the TindelMichi show coming up at Foundation One Studios in Decatur. If you've never seen a show at Foundation One, let me tell you, they know what they are doing over there. Every show I've seen there is so well put together, and there is always something really creative going on. These guys make urban art look like the reason fine art galleries exist. I can't say enough about how great a space this is and how lucky we are in Atlanta to have a steady stream of art shows that consistently put me in awe.

As for TindelMichi, you've probably seen their stuff around and know what to expect: Basquiat compositions meet dirty south imagery. I think this show is going to be a little more focused than usual, sticking to skulls and addressing how they have become a cliche of consumerism and pop culture. Do yourself a favor and make sure to check out this show when it opens, Saturday, February 10, 7-11pm.

No comments: